Daniel R Chandler+Univ Gla+GMC reports-26/2018/08/Pdf:formsubmission-true-vision-report-hate-crime-tv1-4765-18-0100-tvc1

formsubmission-true-vision-report-hate-crime-tv1-4765-18-0100-tvc1formsubmission-true-vision-report-hate-crime-tv1-4765-18-0100-tvc1 – – – –

University of Glasgow reviews
REVIEWS FROM THE WEB
GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY
entreprises d'édition arc-en-ciel Gavinandsamrpe

just now
formsubmission-true-vision-report-hate-crime-tv1-4765-18-0100-tvc1 re Daniel R Chandler glasgiw University medic 2005+reports to univ courts and GMC, seems they like their whites they become Rascist nazi scum who harass exploit girls +do their dirty ‘work’ eugh! total frauds-disgusting ppl we don’t belive in medicine get it! We don’t have to nor get locked up otherwise for no reason,forced to and welfare eugh!?! BRAINWASHED THRU THEIR ABUSES TWENTY YRS OF IT SINCE TEENS AND BC WE HAPPYWe have work jobs despite themhappy anniversary 10th*Gavin Khan McIntyre we get you home now +get these nazi scum lowlife waster stalkers eter criminals locked up
Richard Gates

2 weeks ago no it doest dirty filthy reputation more like nazi scum
This university has an outstanding reputation. And when you stand in front of the buildings you can feel it. It is memorable to have been there to see it.
Sandeep Kumar

a month ago
Nice campus to visit and walk. One can spend 2 hours easily here visiting the campus and museum. Its open to public and museum has free admission.
Matthew Ngen

6 days ago
Beautiful University filled with Rich history and well maintained. A must visit if you are able to.
Diana Hernández

3 weeks ago
A nice university to visit and walk through. It has an amazing architecture and gardens that you can enjoy for free.
John Thistle

2 months ago
Did the historical tour and it was very informative. The weather was beautiful so that was definitely a plus. Our guide Kat was very good.
Stefan Rossmann

3 months ago
Beautiful buildings and a great view over Kelvin park.
It’s the 4th oldest English speaking university in the world, founded in the 1400’s at the same time as Edinburgh university. …
Sherry Syed Omar

4 weeks ago
Fantastic architecture. World class museum. Definitely a must see in Glasgow
Alan Wallace

a month ago
I was here visiting the Hunterian Museum but was very impressed with the architecture and magnificence of the University, especially their cloisters and gardens, such grandeur, probably a great place for learning, you would feel duty bound to pass all your exams here.
Pamela Gibson

2 months ago
I’m a mature student studying for an undergraduate degree. The university is steeped in history with the many academics who attended before me, the buildings in the main section of the university are stunning the architecture is amazing.
Wonder Willie

2 months ago
Feeling grateful for the opportunity to study in this Uni. Played a big role in shaping me and what I am now. Gave me courage, skills and motivation to think big. In the path of becoming a next world changer. #TeamUofG
Walter Patterson

a month ago
Sense of history about these cloisters. Great men have walked here.
Kaichih Hu

3 months ago
Probably the most beautiful place I have visited in Glasgow. Very beautiful in the main building and the campus. Very quiet.
Kevin Karsoem

7 months ago
The only reason why I visited this place was because my friends thought that the Harry Potter movie was filmed here. Turns out, it’s not. Well, that was a big let down. However, I did get the Hogwarts vibe, so that’s something. I still do …More
Barbora Němečková

3 months ago
Beautiful surroundings, buildings and overall atmosphere. I’ve been studying here for 4 years and I still take a picture of the South Front of the university overlooking Kelvingrove Gallery and Museum. Not that many buildings at the …More
Dustin Hosseini

4 months ago
They always host the best conferences and events. The architecture is wonderful – all sorts to see, and the museums are well worth the visit!
John Mannion

5 months ago
Lovely University steeped with history, filled with hidden museums and a must see for fans of lofty vaulting architecture. The Cloisters are breathtaking.
Andreas Nikolaou

5 months ago
Probably the most beautiful building of Glasgow. Nice campus to walk and excellent variety of events throughout the year
Brian Daye

2 months ago
Renowned University of Glasgow, stunningly beautiful architecture used by international students and film makers.
Ramsey Jebali

7 months ago
I have had my best time spent at this great University. Great staff, Great students, Great University.. I could actually write for a week about UOG. Ranked within the top 100 universities in the world.
Vidya Jayanti

5 months ago
This one star is only for the libray. As an international student you dont expect to pay £20k and hardly have classes in a month but that is the reality. The course spunded interesting and I thought that if it is in the top 100 then it must …More