Rechy Roach Greedy Mess-‘WILL MAN’?!!

Re: A Will! __Rechy’s ‘will man’ !?she is DEAD
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018, 08:04 Rachael May, <rachaeleachwick@googlemail.com> wrote:

Dearest G,

I talked to Mike Bishop yesterday. His firm can do a straightforward Will for you. It is a different department from him. So, he will arrange a ‘Will man’ to come and see you. One thing I forgot is, does it matter if it is an English Will or, as your assets are in Scotland, should it be under Scottish law ??! No idea what the difference is but, I was advised to change to an English Will as I live here and, K Mews, my main asset is in England. No rush for all of this, see you next week.  M. Xx
Re: Fw: A Will! Greedy Rechy!!
On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, 11:51 gavin mcintyre, <type3old@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018, 09:33 Rachael May, <rachaeleachwick@googlemail.com> wrote:
We forgot …. ! Anyway, she is Nichola Fisher tel no 0191 232 9547 then, extension 2438167 (if it doesn’t get her, go through reception) If you could ring her, you can arrange for her to come and draft out a basic Will. I will give her your mob. no and e mail.  M  Xx
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:35 AM
Subject: A Will!
On Thursday, I have arranged for you to speak to Nicola Foster, a colleague of Mike Bishop, re her coming to see you to make a Will. You can call her when I pick you up at 11am. Remember as, I am bound to forget!  M  xx

On Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 14:40 gavin mcintyre, <type3old@gmail.com> wrote:
hi mummy hope all is well and that Jamie is making a swift recovery. just a few things to talk about next time we meet love gavin

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:14 AM, Rachael May <rachaeleachwick@googlemail.com> wrote:
Dearest G,

I had hoped to pop in tomorrow but, I am needed to chauffeur C to and from doctors! He has been told it is his hip that is ‘crook’ not his knee! Shortly we are off to see the foot man. Tomorrow he gets an injection which might help the hip. What a mess. Then we have to decide which to be operated on when ….. It all makes him rather grumpy …..

Poor Ewan has had another fall off his bike and badly torn his calf muscle. It may be worse, a torn ligament, which will need an operation. No Romania for him. Gordon has pulled out stating that he had not got himself fit enough and, his heart was not really in it. Fergus still hoping to but not sure if he has a place (Jamie is getting on the case!)

The wheel DVD is on its way! We have a big ‘Do’ for the Conservatives on Friday so much to do and, Fergie and gang arriving too – not sure the 2 will mix!

Time to go to the Doc. Loads of love, M Xx