‘Trust fund dispute’ over our MATRIMONIAL PROPERTY?!!! Private M.8980.001 [T-C.FID28525] Rechy’s ‘dvc’ £25,0000!w Vindex trustees,MMS/Dentons, Andrew Biggart, Jackie McLaren Rechy, Mays, McIntyres ….

‘Trust fund dispute’ over MATRIMONIAL PROPERTY!!! Private M.8980.001 [T-C.FID28525]it’s was rechys ‘dvc’lol £25,0000!

Rainbow Publishing Enterprises worzel360@gmail.com

3:18 PM (59 minutes ago)

to HollieRachael, bcc: observer.letters, bcc: guardian.letters, bcc: newswatch, bcc: fatima, bcc: sam, bcc: spa.24
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019, 15:16 gavinsam k-m, <spa.24@live.com> wrote:

Subject: MATRIMONIAL PROPERTY!!! Private M.8980.001 [T-C.FID28525]it’s was rechys divorce lol £25,0000!+ijs

MATRIMONIAL PROPERTY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Subject: Re: Private M.8980.001 [T-C.FID28525]it’s was rechys divorce lol £25,0000!

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, 11:58 gavin mcintyre, <> wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2018, 16:31 Mara Schmueckle, <mara.schmueckle@turcanconnell.com> wrote:

Dear Gavin

Thank you for your email below.

I will send the letter to the other side first thing tomorrow.  If they agree to our proposal, we may need to agree to sist (pause) the case temporarily while we get all the necessary paperwork together.  That is just to make sure that we do not spend legal fees on the court process if we don’t have to; now that Sam has lawyers we can always reopen the case if we need to.  I cannot promise that they will accept our proposal, but I will of course let you know as soon as I hear.

I have received the attached Defences from Sam’s lawyer – the parts which are in bold are parts which she has added to her case since we gave them our Initial Writ – I don’t think we have to say anything in response and this is just for your information.  Finally, I have received the attached letter from Dr Reid.  With your permission, I would like to send this to Sam’s lawyers to confirm that you are the one asking us to progress this divorce.

I am going on holiday from Wednesday onward, but my colleague Lindsey will be around in my absence and will forward anything we receive while I am away.  Once I get back, there will be a further court hearing, and we can discuss what will happen at that hearing when I come back on Thursday, 7th July.

If you have any questions at all, please do let me know.

Kind regards

Mara

Mara Schmueckle
Solicitor
Tel : 0131 228 8111

TURCAN CONNELL
www.turcanconnell.com

From: gavin mcintyre [mailto:type3old@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 May 2018 10:04
To: Mara Schmueckle
Subject: Re: Private M.8980.001 [T-C.FID28525]

Thanks for getting back to me Mara. I am happy to sign any paper work to help speed things up eg that I split up with Sam in March 2016. My mother is happy to spend the £25,000 in order for me to keep the property in my name as I saw her last Friday.  Look forwards to hearing from you .  yours sincerely

Gavin McIntyre

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Mara Schmueckle <mara.schmueckle@turcanconnell.com> wrote:

Dear Gavin

Further to our discussion yesterday, I understand that you have spoken to your mum and that she is content to lend you the sum of £25,000 to allow you to pay a settlement to Sam and retain the property at 35A Market Street, Haddington.  As discussed, I have drafted a letter to Sam’s solicitors making that proposal.

As we discussed, we are trying to agree a date of separation with the other side.  That is the date on which an assessment is made of what the matrimonial property is.  The matrimonial property is anything acquired by you or Sam between the date of marriage and the date of separation other than by way of gift or inheritance.

As we discussed, the major item of matrimonial property in your case is the property at 35A Market Street, Haddington.  That property will be a matter for discussion no matter what date we select and in the circumstances, I would recommend that we agree a date in early 2016 as suggested by Sam’s solicitors, which will hopefully allow the divorce to proceed.  I have suggested a date in March simply because that is a date for which I have a statement for your Nationwide account.  If you are happy for me to proceed with this date I will need you to sign a mandate to allow me to obtain the same information about your Lloyds account.  I don’t expect that this information will have a major impact on the settlement discussions.

Otherwise, Sam purchased the property in France in February of 2015 so that asset is an issue in any event.  We do have some paperwork here about the French property but cannot read it as it is entirely in French.  I wonder if you could speak to your mum and let me know whether we could have these documents translated.  That might give us an idea of where the French property is and whose name it actually is in, to see if that is something that we need to deal with.

With that in mind, I would be grateful if you could review the proposal in settlement which I am sending to you and let me know your thoughts.  I am here on Monday and Tuesday of next week and then on holiday, so ideally I would want to get this proposal sent to RSC before I leave.  I will give you a call on Monday afternoon to discuss matters and look forward to speaking to you then.

With kind regards.

Mara

Mara Schmueckle
Solicitor
Tel : 0131 228 8111

TURCAN CONNELL
www.turcanconnell.com

Disclaimer

This is an email from Turcan Connell, Princes Exchange, 1 Earl Grey Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9EE. Tel: 0131 228 8111 Fax: 0131 228 8118 Website: www.turcanconnell.com.

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the email. Neither Turcan Connell nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Turcan Connell is a Partnership of Scottish Solicitors regulated by The Law Society of Scotland. Turcan Connell reserves the right to monitor emails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Disclaimer

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.